Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Polar Vortex

The Polar Vortex is no match for Lucy the wonder dog. She is here to save you from the bitter cold, entertain you and play fetch with you until your arms fall off. When I am not playing with (as in taking things out of her mouth) my Lucia, I am trying to figure out how to work this:
Introducing the newest loom to my studio - the Little Weaver from AVL.  She is adorable! 16 harnesses and 15 inch weaving width. I have her all threaded up in a 16 shaft point twill. We are still working on computer and software incompatibility.  I am hopeful I will have that resolved by the end of this week.

When I am not playing with those two I am working on a collapse weave scarf on my Jane table loom from Louet.  I must finish this by tomorrow, as I will be allowing a student to borrow this loom for class. Yes - weaving class starts tomorrow - I have 7 weavers. So great!

No comments: