Monday, July 29, 2013

West Bay Swatch Class

This is a photo of West Bay on lovely Emily. My latest knitting design. I will be teaching a technique class for this tunic on Wednesday July 31, from 5 to 8 p.m. Together we will use all the special techniques included in this pattern, while knitting a gauge swatch! Nifty! If you are interested, please call Woven Art (517-203-4467) for more information, and to enroll.

One of my weaving students from last Spring was wondering what to do next. She suggested that there should be a weaving curriculum. So, I have put a suggested curriculum here, look under the tab "Classes I teach". There is a list of topics, sort of in order of learning skills. Our classes tend to be very individualized. But sometimes you just don't know where to start - or where to go next! And if I know ahead of time what a student might be interested in, I can be better prepared as well. 

I will continue to add classes and my teaching schedule here. If you have any request, please let me know! 



No comments: