Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Woodland Weaver's Guild

I enjoyed a lovely evening last night with the Woodland Weaver's Guild in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The topic was Rigid Heddle Weaving. We demonstrated the speed and ease of direct warping, had a lengthy show and tell of fabrics my students and I have woven using these nifty looms, and a great question and answer period.  If you are a weaver in the Grand Rapids area who is not yet associated with this guild, look them up!
The drive to and from Lansing was easy and uneventful, but I did get home rather late last night. I am dragging a bit today. I would love an excuse to curl up in a quilt with a good book and a cup of tea. And, this arrives at the shop.

The only questions now are: what flavor tea, and does this count as studio time?

1 comment:

meg said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. I hope you made some converts.

And:

Green Tea, no sweetner, and Yes.