There were two pieces of newsprint taped to the wall of my Mom's studio. My last blog post recounted one of them. Here is the other:
Golden Rules for Living
1) If you open it, close it.
2) If you turn it on, turn it off.
3) If you unlock it, lock it up.
4) If you break it, admit it.
5) If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
6) If you borrow it, return it.
7) If you value it, take care of it.
8) If you make a mess, clean it up.
9)If you move it, put it back.
10) If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
11) If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
12) If it is none of your business, don't ask questions.
I love these.