Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Chatter

Go Green!

I can't find my phone.  My Android. I have "functioned" for four days without it - but I was on a mini-vacation, at a wedding, at the beach.   Even so, every time we needed to go somewhere, or find something, I would think; "if I had my phone..."

Yarns on Stage this Saturday!  This is a nationwide launch of ten limited edition sock yarns. I have ten skeins of each, 20 of some.  So, we're going to have a party!  And you are invited.  Yarns on Stage Coming out Party will be Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.  As this coincides with the Spartan homecoming game, there will be celebratory food and drink.  There will also be a drawing held at the end of every quarter. At the end of the First quarter one lucky knitter will win a free pattern from the YOS collection.  At Half time, some lucky winner will go home with a skein of YOS yarn!  Third quarter - pattern,  end of game - yarn.  You will be entered into the drawing once for every $10 you spend at Woven Art that day.  You will also be entered one time just for telling me that you plan to come. You will be eligible to win more than once! So, come early, buy lots and enter often.


Now, if I could find my smartypants phone I could set alerts, so that I'll know when to do the drawings. Sigh.
Meg, I know you don't like the GPS function on my phone.  Do you know anything about this?

No comments: