Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winners!





We have two lucky winners of our Woven Art Shop Hop 2010 prizes.

Tracy Woodhams is the winner of "The Big Fat" scarf kit.  The kit consists of 9 carefully selected balls of premium sock yarns and the book "Crochet in Color".  This is a very easy but dramatic pattern. I completed mine during a week of travel, and even wore it to dinner every night along the way.  Congratulations Tracy! 

Sharon Rett won the Grand Prize drawing of the Surprise Jacket and handbag from Kollage Yarns. The show stopping cardigan is made with Glisten and 1/2 and 1/2 - two fabulous yarns.  Glisten is an alpaca/silk blend with a tiny subtle sparkle.  It is very soft - the nicest sparkle yarn I have ever knit with.  Many thanks to Suzie and Mark at Kollage for this great prize, and congratulations to Sharon!  I know you'll enjoy knitting it, as well as wearing it!

In other news; I have finished my Origami Cardigan from Frog Tree Alpaca sport melange.  Mine is bright blue. Now that the weather has turned colder, you will be seeing it on me at the shop.  This sweater is so cozy and easy to wear, I am pretty sure I'll be saving on utility bills this Winter.

1 comment:

meg said...

I can't wait to see your finished Origami Sweater! So many big projects being finished all at once...what to cast on next??