Monday, September 27, 2010

Shop Hop 2010

The Capital Area Shop Hop 2010 was a blast!  We were so busy all four days I barely sat down, and neither did Deidra, Jenn, Meg, Jessy or Luann. My brand new POS system was put to the test - but everybody was very patient and a good sport about it. Kzoo Erica stopped by and later posted this report.
I am sure that everyone wants to know who won our Grand Prize (a beautiful cardigan and purse project from Kollage), and our second prize(a Big Fat Scarf kit including yarn and the book Crochet in Color).

The winners will be announced in my newsletter, and on our Ravelry and Face book page tomorrow. Maybe even here - if I can get myself to write a blog blurb two days in a row! Now that would be news.

1 comment:

Trisha B said...

The Shop Hop was so much fun! I just love coming to your shop... Shhhh... don't tell but I totally busted my budget at your place! HA!