Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day Brightener

I had just dumped my coffee on my "first time on me" dress.  I was washing the entire front of my dress in the sink, when Jenn said there was someone there to see me named Faun.  Oh - dang- I thought that appointment was for tomorrow!! 
Faun is a local spinner. She has her own company: hands and notions fiber goods.  You can find her on etsy at handsandnotions.etsy.com.  Faun makes fabulous yarn. Her work reminds me of handspinner I saw at our trade show, but richer colors, more in keeping with Michigan preferences. Still, super soft, bulky yarn with a wonderful mix of fibers and colors with a bit of glitter and mix-ins. She is very talented.  She also sells batts.  Of course I ordered some.  For you my friends. We should have some in the shop within a few weeks.  Here is a sneak peek:
IMAG0008

No comments: