Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rigid Heddle Weaving brag-blog

Tuesday was the second session of the latest Rigid heddle class at Woven Art. I am so impressed with how much progress my students are making - I had to share some brag shots. At right is Trisha, she is almost finished with the warp that she put on last week.











And here is Sharon. Sharon finished her scarf made of Woven Art handdyed Kona Superwash.






I love how the colors worked together!











Kathy, at right is working on adding patterns and textures to her warp. The first half she wove with beautiful color and weave patterns, taking advantage of the weft emphasis weave she was getting.


I am so proud! Now they have their looms for two more weeks before their last class, I can't wait to see what they come up with!

1 comment:

TrishaB said...

YAY! I'm blog fodder!

:-) Trisha