Monday, February 23, 2009

My friends are getting me into trouble.  I popped over to read Sarah's blog,
and saw that she is playing a fun new game!  Saddly, I was too late!  The first five spots had been snapped right up.  But, one of them was my good buddy Ragnar.
In Luck!  I would love to have something made by Ragnar, just for me!  So, here it is, my hat's in the ring:


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

-I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
-It'll be done in the next 12 months.
-You have no clue what it's going to be.
-I reserve the right to do something unusual. 

The catch? You have to put this on your blog as well. Pass on the love!


P.S. If you are really super quick, you can choose between Ragnar and me as your benefactor. 
But, I'll be watching!

11 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

Hi Nancy! It's been awhile since I visited you at the shop, but we moved back to NYC last summer.

I tossed my hat in...am I in time to get on your list of 5?

http://obsidiankitten.blogspot.com/2009/02/spread-insanity-er-i-mean-love.html

Ragnar said...

Oooo ooo. Me me. I want stuff knit by Nancy. I know we're not really allowed to say what we want, but can it be something for me and not something for the baby? Kay? Thanks, bye.

Denise Vachhani said...

this is my first time on your site..and have not been to your shop...but certainly will be soon! I'll be bringing my Owosso knitting friends!...Cant wait!

denise

Anonymous said...

Obsidian Kitten - you are first! Tell me your favorite "house" colors, and your favorite "you" colors.

Anonymous said...

Now, Ragnar, does your baby already have a blog? Does baby already knit, crochet, weave spin or dye? Not that I would be all that surprised - but it was you, my dear who responded - you get the surprise!

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise! Please do come visit! And please bring friends - the more the merrier!

Obsidian Kitten said...

Yay! I'm first I'm first!

This is very exciting. Ok, for myself I love purple and jewel colors, like deep purple, forest green, deep ruby red, graphite-grey.

In our apartment the bedroom, study/office, and craft room are sky blue with darker blue curtains. Living room is emerald green (I know, kind of wild) and the kitchen is retro minty green.

I'm so excited--thank you!

Sue said...

Just wondering if you have had the first five responses....if not I would love to be on your list of 5
and I have to start my blog...is there a class for that..

Nancy McRay said...

Sue,
You are the 3rd one to respond! It'll be mucho fun to make something for you!

The hardest part about blogging is coming up with blog posts - but you have a great one to start out with!
Nancy

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Hi Nancy, you might not remember me, but I'm an MSU student who stops into your store from time to time. Did I make it into the first 5?

-Kim