Sunday, February 15, 2009

Knit Michigan

Knit Michigan was February 7 at the Sacred Heart Academy in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. This is the third year for this event, which raises a ton of money for Breast Cancer Research.  Woven Art was there!  Jessy and Jen got up before dawn and drove a little truck stuffed with Woven Art Goodies.  Kristina, Deidra and I also left in the wee hours to arrive around 7:30 a.m. I had an 8 o'clock rigid heddle class to teach.  When I came downstairs two hours later I was greeted by a beautiful booth! See?




 We enjoyed a busy day of meeting with old friends, and new customers. I enjoyed going back upstairs to teach the second half of the weaving class while my friends and staff (don't ask me which is which!) packed the booth up and headed on back to Lansing. All in all - a great day. If you didn't make it - try to get there next year.  A lot of fun, and a great cause. 

No comments: