Friday, November 16, 2007

Bright Copper Kettles, and...

Warm woolen mittens.
Brad, who comes into my shop singing off the return addresses of the brown paper packages he is carrying.
22 pre-schoolers, curious about wool (they were just here - what a hoot!)
knitting dilemmas, easily solved
chilly days and warm fireplaces
baking chocolate chip cookies, and collecting accolades.

Most of all, sharing my favorite things with my favorite people. Therefore I am planning a first ever after Thanksgiving day Sale, on the best stuff. I am still working out the details, and will announce them in my e-news next Monday. This much I know: Jacquie Vaughan's handspun yarns, Qiviuk, hand dyed cashmere, Buffalo Gold, and Habu yarns will be 20% off regular price. And to help with what to make: all loose patterns will be 50% off. Three days only, November 23, 24, 25. At Woven Art.

No comments: