Friday, October 5, 2007

Where is McYarny?

This almost made me late for Grey's Anatomy tonight. It arrived at the shop late in the day, just before my weaving students arrived. The picture is a small sampling of the lovely yarns from Dancing Fibers. Oh, and patterns too! I think I'll make a sparkly tank out of the dia-misterio near the front of the picture, for dressy holiday wear.


I am also tempted to ditch my current entrelac design plan (in Sarah Peasley's class) in favor of the dia-silkhombre pictured at the right end of the pile. It is so soft and lustrous.

I also have been quite distracted by the arrival of the latest Tofutsies Sock club yarn. I love this color way - like tart green apples. And the Holiday Issue of Interweave Knits! Yes! Already! And it includes patterns for Tilli Tomas, and Jacques Cartier Qiviuk. Yum, Yum. Between the normal fall buzz, and the new yarns 'n things buzz, and the approaching holidaze buzz - who needs caffeine?

2 comments:

Ava said...

Oh my Gawd, those colorways are fabulous! I would ditch enterlac, not because it isn't beautiful, but because these jewel tones are so compelling. OK, you didn't ask...

Kristin said...

I almost missed that title to your post. How about it, McPuny?
luv,
k